We’re so excited to welcome you back to Dance City!
Our team has been working hard to make sure that everyone who enters our building stays as safe as possible from Coronavirus. This has involved a thorough risk assessment, staff training, and investment in new equipment and facilities.
Before you arrive, please read and watch the following information about what you can expect from your experience and what you can do to help us keep you safe!
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- All classes must be booked in advance. You will be issued an e-ticket which you can show us on your mobile device or you can print at home and bring with you.
- Come dressed in your workout clothes if possible as lockers and changing rooms are currently out of use.
- Pack a drink and a snack because our café is not open at the moment and the water fountains are out of use.
WHEN YOU GET HERE
- You will be asked to wait outside the building until your class is about to start in order to maintain social distancing.
- Please wear a face covering when you enter the Dance City building.
- Sanitise your hands on arrival.
- We will sign you in and out of the building. Please note your data may be used to comply with ‘track and trace’ protocols.
DURING THE WORKSHOP/CLASS
- Maintain social distance of 2m between you and those around you.
- Make use of the sanitising stations around the building.
- If asked to wear a face covering in the studio please do so. This will be at the discretion of your teacher.
- Remain in your allocated space in the studio. Your teacher will help with this.
- Most importantly have fun!
AFTER THE WORKSHOP HAS ENDED
- Put your face covering back on when leaving the studio and moving around the building.
- Showers are not open and changing rooms/toilets should only be used if necessary.
- Leave the building straight after class and avoid lingering in public areas.
Thank you from all of us at Dance City, we look forward to seeing you soon!